Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I appreciate you, let me tell you how.

I don't think people truly compliment each other enough.. There is the "oh I love your new haircut" or the "great job" moments which are okay. I don't think we take enough time as a society to actually speak or write with some level of detail and reflection, how we appreciate our relationships.

I started thinking about this in response to my need to express gratitude towards our "Army" of friends and family that have supported us over the past year in response to Adele.  I've had personal conversations with many of you out there, but not all. Beyond that, I don't think I've done a good of job communicating exactly what it is about each of you I think and admire.

Here's my request: Please "like" this blog post if you are interested in having me send you an email or facebook message about how great you are and why!  Though I would love to send individual letters with cards to each of you, I think for the sake of time and my need to complete this project, I will stick to email or facebook message.

P.S. Please give me a few days to respond :-)

Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment