Monday, January 14, 2013

Items on the Front Burner

We've got a few pots on the fire these days and one of them relates to deciding where to send Jade to preschool. Optimally, we will be accepted into Bonnie McBeth Early Learning Center, by chance of lottery, which is connected to Plainfield School District.  Our "plan B" is the Park District.  I'm in denial of the fact that Jade is indeed getting older.  Jade and I attended a Children's Book Club meetup yesterday and many of the kiddos are getting ready to start Kindergarten next year so that was a nice reminder to me to take every second I can to appreciate the here and now with my girls.

I've been happy with my commitment to "Project Life 365".  I am enjoying the challenge of thinking of a great photo to take related to the daily theme.  This also has been allowing me to develop my skills as a casual photographer.

Adele has been quite the chatterbox and mover these days. She's not quite crawling yet, but that girl finds a way to get what she wants (in more ways than one!) I absolutely adore her personality. She is such a vibrant and cheerful baby! Her smile is absolutely contagious and I can't wait to see what this little person has in store for us!

The semester is off to a good start. I've got a fabulous group of kiddos in all of my classes....

Life is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment