Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 1 Re-cap

I have to say that I am loving this Myfitnesspal App. Some of my favorite functions are the ability to scan barcodes of food for easy logging, calorie counting and storage of favorite foods/recipes.

I'm on a 1200 calorie a day diet and did not go over my goal yesterday. I think the tracker helps to keep me in line but time will tell. My biggest challenges will be impulse eating and making sure I get on a steady exercise routine. My plan is to get to Bikram once a week and run/walk another two days a week. My overall weight loss goal is to lose 26 pounds.

Yesterday ended up being a lovely little Saturday. I had some quality time with Adele and we tried some stage one green beans. She still sticks her tongue out with the food in her mouth, yet she seems to be excited to get the food. I'm sure she'll be a pro before you know it. In the evening, my parents stopped by and James & I headed out to Naperville for dinner at Blackfinn. I had the Ahi Tuna Salad with a Skinny Girl Margarita.. The salad was great and the Margarita was excellent! I've never had a skinny girl drink but the name didn't set high expectations.. I'm sold on skinny girl drinks. After dinner, we walked along the riverwalk for an hour. Home by 8:30 and in bed by 9:00. Fine by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment