Saturday, September 29, 2012

Third Time's a Charm

Weight Loss..... UGHHH!!!! I'm entering into another psychological an physical warfare with my body in hopes of being around for my grandchildren and having energy for my children (both at home and at school).  I've been here before and it is just a god-awful emotional battle ground for me...

I've done this before, two times. Once after college when my time could be COMPLETELY devoted to working out and eating right (along with the fact that I was 22 years old) and then after having Jade. The second time around life had changed dramatically so I had to "reinvent" how I was going to approach weight loss. Low and behold, 6 months later I reached my goal weight..... Then we got pregnant with Adele......

I've gone kicking and screaming into it this time, but I've got a train I need to catch with about 10 of my mommy friends and I'm not going to get left behind.

In case your interested, I'm using my fitness pal app for my iphone do to calorie tracking and fitness tracking.. A few of my co-workers have used this app with much success so I'm willing to give it a try!

Speaking of Adele.. Nap time is over!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck! I am sure you will have no problem at all! just save some points for MNI! I Don't cook all to bad but I love food!

    ReplyDelete