Thursday, December 6, 2012

Putting ideas into action....Sometimes

As a teenager and woman in my early twenties, I prided myself on my ability to be spontaneous and well organized in most facets of my life.  Since the girls have come along,  I'm finding that it is nearly impossible to be spontaneous and even my organizational skills have taken a toll.

These points are not a surprise but I can say that I am getting back on track. A part of this requires me to tell people "no" sometimes. I am a social butterfly by nature and I adore spending time with my friends but it's become way to easy to overbook weekends and life in general.  I also use to raise my hand at work for every little opportunity to help out on a committee, after school committement or coaching responsibility.

Times have changed and I'm beginning to realize that I need to re-shape my expectations of myself. I am now more concientious at what I commit to and pride myself on quality not quantity.

In my previous post, I mentioned wanting to involve myself with charity. I am proud of my efforts to raise $ for The Chromosome 18 Registry and for our donation of toys to

No comments:

Post a Comment