Friday, December 14, 2012

Murphy's Law

Today is one of those days which proves that if it can happen, it will. Murphy's Law at play all day.

I have very limited information regarding the Connecticut school shooting but the act of killing 27 people is enough to at the very least, create pause. It is a day of reflection & grieving and my heart hurts for the students & teachers involved.


Lesson learned regarding insurance: always get pre-approval for anything out of the ordinary. In other words, even though YOU may think it would make sense to assume that a test is covered, don't...

I am currently blogging through my I-phone blogger app since what else should you do when the power goes out in your subdivision?

Off to read Jade more stories by candlelight & make a few more shadow puppets before bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment