Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thankful...Part 1

Many of my friends on facebook are posting what they are thankful for daily throughout the month of November. Rather than doing this daily, I figured I'd list ten at a time three times this month.

1. I am thankful that I have the persistence and fortitude to have created the life that I am currently living.

2. I am grateful that I was raised in a house that unconditionally supported my endeavors in school and the performing arts.

3. I am thankful to be in an occupation that fills my soul with joy each and everyday.

4. I am grateful for very few bad days in my work life.

5. I am thankful for the staff that I work with at LHS. I am in awe of my colleagues talent on a daily basis.

6. I am grateful to those who love me for better and worse!

7. I am thankful for a nice big glass of Sauvignon Blanc on one of those bad days.

8. I am grateful for the most loving, intelligent, perceptive and empathetic two-year old daughter.

9. I am thankful for a baby girl who has shown me what unconditional love is.

10. I am grateful that I am sitting here with a roof over my head, belly full of food and a macbook ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment