Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Bracing Ourselves

Tomorrow Adele is getting tubes put in her ears. We are thrilled to see how her hearing improves. I'll admit, I'm not the most flexible person on the planet but when someone tells you that your daughter's surgery is at 8:00 a.m. then gets moved to 1:00 in the afternoon, you get a little upset. This is upsetting because I'm wondering if anyone out there has tried to avoid feeding their 6 month old for 5 hours without admitting themselves to the loony bin?  We did hear directly from Dr. Amin a little while ago and she told us to feel free to feed her apple juice and or pedialite until 11:00.. She also admitted that the last 2 hours will suck.  I appreciate her honesty.

I'm going to have to go into Labor/C-Section mode tomorrow with the same thought that I had throughout those experiences: this to shall pass. This surgery will be a huge benefit for Adele and I know it will be all worth it. 

Okay breathe...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment