Monday, November 12, 2012

Cold Weather

Today was the quintessential "oh yeah winter's coming" kind of day.  It's interesting the way weather snaps you into reality of things to come.

I am bound and determined not to make the same mistake of forgetting to buy gifts for a few people like I did last year.  That being said, I decided to print out 4 Weeks to a Somewhat Frazzle Free Christmas which includes a week by week goal sheet which is right up my ally. I am happy to report that we have a budget, gift ideas and Christmas Cards will be ready as soon as our winter photo session happens next weekend!

After I picked Jade up from daycare, we decided to go to Target (what a shocker!) for winter hats and gloves. I let Jade pick out a hat for Adele and herself.




Of course along with the cold weather comes my craving for a Skinny Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks.....Yummmmmm! I see many of these and my Teavanna favorites in my future!

Time to top off the reality of cold weather by curling up with a book......or more like my I-Pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment