Sunday, May 19, 2013

Tidbits from the Weekend


Friday night was spent with my girls at my friend's house for a delicious dinner and play date. We were in our beds by 10:00!

Saturday morning I got to spend two hours to myself with sweet baby girl before big sissy woke up. 


Later that day, Jade wanted to take Adele for a ride in the wagon 


Grandma & grandpa took the girls for a night. Love this picture!


Mommy got to enjoy a flight of Chardonnays/Cabs with a great friend


After doing a few hours of work, I picked the girls up today at my parents new place!




Quite a gem of a neighborhood & a beautiful home that my parents look forward to remodeling before they make the final move!

Jade & I managed to eeek out some gardening today. This is the result of phase one of three. 



I decided to do myself a favor & base my flowers on the discriminating taste buds of rabbits. We ended up with geraniums for the first time. Phase two includes adding another box plant to the porch. Phase three includes some baskets of herbs on our privacy wall & a few new perennials. 

Jade did a great job of helping me this year! She was able to remove the flowers from the cups, dig a hole and hose off the flowers & mommy! Dirty girl before her bath 



Time to wrap up my day with a little "Dark Places". 

No comments:

Post a Comment