Saturday, July 27, 2013

Georgia on my Mind

The night before traveling on an airplane for a flight set to take off at 6:00 am from O'Hare to Jacksonville FL with two kids under the age of three.....Yeah, me too!

In terms of logistics, my hope is that Murphy's Law is kind to us tomorrow.  Weather is looking good on both ends and flight stats are positive.  We are as packed as we are going to be and would like to give a special shout-out to my dad for volunteering to drive us to the airport at 4:00 am!  We have packed "new toys" for the girls and a DVD for Jade.  I'm crossing my fingers that Adele is willing to sleep on the airplane.

I need to give another huge thanks to my cousin, her wife and my "niece" for lending us there mini-van and helping us watch the girls in Savannah!  We are looking forward to visiting with them in Savannah and our friends who recently moved to Jacksonville!


No comments:

Post a Comment